Zero Hour 2 Zero Hour 2

Pretty much underrated movie. it was interesting to watch. Kills are nicely done. I like the plot. Yeah It has some mistakes but whatever. Only one main thing you should improve is walking and physics a little bit :)

Le Madness Le Madness

I like this movie. all of you made excellent job. I see some improvement in style and fluidity. As you know Kenamii. We both have style biult on fast paced action so I will always like your animations.
But about this movie. All of you should use one type of camera . I mean one type of HUD just with another name. Ilike this movie but I cant watch it so much because I dont like creepy things, jumpscares and similar stuff to these. I have bad memories from my past. Everyone has a weakness and this is mine. thats why i cant watch horror films. thats why I dont like that smiley bullshit which Krinkels used in on if his incidents with jumpscare, and kelzad using it now. So if you want to use a jumpscares in movies. it would be better if you make a warning before that. Like "Jumpscares included"

Kenamy responds:

For having a weakness such as this is quite a surprise, but I guess epileptic and jumpscare are really different thing, in your movie "Infinite part B" the epileptic content killed my eyes. You may disagree with me, but the goal of a horror movie is to scare people, infact your reaction to spooky thing is just normal and as planned from the creators, but I'll be careful on putting a caution:jumpscares included next time.

Madness Gruntfication Madness Gruntfication

I enjoyed it but that end should be better. we have seen this many times. He killed everybody in the building with skills but at the end he has been killed with one shot. it looks rushed a little :)

kRyy responds:

Because the ending was kinda rushed,I dont had that much of time to end this,so I make it looks like that.I planned to make ending more "original" but...no time

Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

I like that action style but still I think you were better in the past. i miss the old days like in stevenication. and i didnt get the plot. He went into the building, kill everyone just for nothing and left the building? well describe me :)

Gibb50 responds:

To be quite honest, Jack didn't like the Mercs, so he went to kill them. He's starting an empire you know.

Absolution Disavowed Absolution Disavowed

Man this just need to be finished.

Spaderz responds:

i just need to be support

Madness: Maxification Madness: Maxification

Go get them, kill us all :D

LEAKING !! LEAKING !!

I just cant describe how much I laugh at this one.. everything was just perfect and funny as hell :D

dziljalal3 responds:

Hahaha.... Yeah Thank you :)

Ellvis Birthsday Ellvis Birthsday

Thank you for your gift. I am surprised how somebody remember my birthday. I appriciate that :)
Animation itself is not bad but still there are many things to improve. train more. I like it :)

Pashed [MD2015] Pashed [MD2015]

Ok so, this was ............so FRESH. Until this day I didnt belive that madness can work with music together. But your animation prove it that I am wrong. I fucking love this video. Something similar brought us Stagnate with his False things must perish. Action combinated with rhytm. But your animation bring this kind of idea to the pefect level. About animation itself. there is nothing to reproach. You are doing awesome work with camera, bluring efects, lighting efects. This must took long time to do it but the results are worth of it. your animation style is original, smooth and detailed. amazing work with bloody efects. I like the original character which you introduced well. Bazuka in tits :D many original ideas there. The best part of this for me is. when she was otside and pressed the button and the building behind her exploded. Her hair was flying. So strong scene. You are the oldest veteran of madness with many years of experience. I was following your movies since 2007. When I was only spectator. You always bring us something new and original. We all could learn from you. Btw You inspired me to make something similar to one of hardstyle songs i am hearing. Maybe one day.
Ellvis

Gujit is MLG Gujit is MLG

It is not bad, Some original ideas there. But what i dont like is: there are too much screaming sounds and in fact they are too noisy. It hurts my ears.

Djjaner responds: