Le Madness Le Madness

I like this movie. all of you made excellent job. I see some improvement in style and fluidity. As you know Kenamii. We both have style biult on fast paced action so I will always like your animations.
But about this movie. All of you should use one type of camera . I mean one type of HUD just with another name. Ilike this movie but I cant watch it so much because I dont like creepy things, jumpscares and similar stuff to these. I have bad memories from my past. Everyone has a weakness and this is mine. thats why i cant watch horror films. thats why I dont like that smiley bullshit which Krinkels used in on if his incidents with jumpscare, and kelzad using it now. So if you want to use a jumpscares in movies. it would be better if you make a warning before that. Like "Jumpscares included"

Kenamy responds:

For having a weakness such as this is quite a surprise, but I guess epileptic and jumpscare are really different thing, in your movie "Infinite part B" the epileptic content killed my eyes. You may disagree with me, but the goal of a horror movie is to scare people, infact your reaction to spooky thing is just normal and as planned from the creators, but I'll be careful on putting a caution:jumpscares included next time.

Madness Gruntfication Madness Gruntfication

I enjoyed it but that end should be better. we have seen this many times. He killed everybody in the building with skills but at the end he has been killed with one shot. it looks rushed a little :)

kRyy responds:

Because the ending was kinda rushed,I dont had that much of time to end this,so I make it looks like that.I planned to make ending more "original" but...no time

Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

I like that action style but still I think you were better in the past. i miss the old days like in stevenication. and i didnt get the plot. He went into the building, kill everyone just for nothing and left the building? well describe me :)

Gibb50 responds:

To be quite honest, Jack didn't like the Mercs, so he went to kill them. He's starting an empire you know.

Madness Throne (Demo) Madness Throne (Demo)

Man i like this movie so much. it reminds me Hotline Miami. it is nice to play but still the are some thing that you could improve.
It would be nice if you upgrade backgrounds. Backgrounds are all grey and sometimes it is hard to recognize what is wall or what. you need them make more significant.
gam mechanics is nice and playable. thats same with controls. everything works fine. you deserve a praise for that. Some games are nice but unplayable with controls. shooting is nice . i like that recoil camera and sounds. but enemies stand a lot of hits. Weapond cold be more powerfull . I like that shotgun, it seems powerfull but when i hit a guard which is close to me. he survive a hit from that. sometimes guards can walk throug walls. and they always know whre you are hiding.
in make more death animations. u use only one. and i want this game more bloody >:(
but like I said. I really like this game and i cant waith for the full version :)

Madness Grantville DEMO Madness Grantville DEMO

I like it man

very good game, I canĀ“t wait for a full version

H.B. Ellvis H.B. Ellvis

Hej fakt diky, vazim si toho :) Dekuju ti za skvely darek a za prani :) Moc se mi to libi :)

Djjaner responds:

Nemas zac clovece.. Tvuj navrat me potesil mnohem vic. Je fajn te mit zpatky.. ;-)

melting to the imprisoned melting to the imprisoned

Well it is nice.. it is familiar to hardstyle (jumpstyle) but next time you should make a little melody..

Wasteland (Hardstyle) Wasteland (Hardstyle)

Awesome. I love that style of music :D. time for some jumpstyle dance :D

Tons of Madness Tons of Madness

madness generation . nice work bro :)

Pa4oo responds:

Glad you like it man

Nevada Nevada

Very nice :) I have found some names on Buildings. Very nice idea :) But I remember MC7 backgound is not that far from MC 10 background. If you remember Mag agents smashed Hank from Mc7 building to Mc10 building. But thats small thing :) good job :)
Ellvis

liuzirui1122 responds:

I also realized this.. you can just imagine this backgrounds' left side is linked with the right side lol.thanks for the review

Bro's in Nevada Bro's in Nevada